Streaming audio of WGR55

AirBledsoe11

Anyway to get it online??

IF you can hear it.....What is Howard Simon saying this morning????

117952[/snapback]

Yeah, how's Simon treating 'em? I miss getting the post game radio like I did last week.

Guest A Really Cool Guest

I have to agree, if anyone listened to Howard this morning, please tell us his reaction. . .after the Raven's game he said that he "had no problem putting J.P. in. The season is done. Over. Bye" Or something.

I have to agree, if anyone listened to Howard this morning, please tell us his reaction. . .after the Raven's game he said that he "had no problem putting J.P. in. The season is done. Over. Bye" Or something.

117985[/snapback]

He said next week should be the beginning of the JP era.

On the streaming front, Entecom, which owns WGR has a national policy to not stream their stations. Too many rights issues. Brad Riter wrote on this board that it will not be happening.

Entercomm sucks!! There are no rights issues with stations not playing music!! A tiny Buffalo sports radio station streaming surely will be competing heavily against big sports radio markets in Boston, NY, LA etc.... Entercomm sucks. Thanks again John Rigas for smuggling money out of your company so Adelphia and Empire went belly up!!!!

Entercomm sucks!!  There are no rights issues with stations not playing music!!  A tiny Buffalo sports radio station streaming surely will be competing heavily against big sports radio markets in Boston, NY, LA etc....    Entercomm sucks.  Thanks again John Rigas for smuggling money out of your company so Adelphia and Empire went belly up!!!!

117998[/snapback]

It's not just music rights over the internet. You also have to pay big fees for streaming commercials by union voices!

It's not just Entercom. Almost every major broadcasting company forbids their stations from streaming.

PTR