Drafts NO. 1 Pick

CAVEDAWG

It won't happen. They always find a way to win just enough relatively meaningless games to knock themselves out of contention for the handful of truly elite prospects in any given draft. It happens almost every year.

Minus the years we selected Mike Williams and Donte Whitner. :devil:

ralph would probably trade otta the top 5...to much guaranteed money to an unproven talent. I'd personally like to see us trade out and get an extra #1 but the bills would probably screw that up as well.

trade?

funk dat, then he'd have to pay two players

Ralph is more likely to do what the Vikings did a couple years ago. Let the draft clock expire and make the pick at a slot he's willing to pay

\ I'm very impressed with Brandon Spikes, but he got flagged for an unsportsmanlike penalty last Saturday. Greg Hardy could be a tweener (DE-TE) but hasn't jumped out from the pack. LaFell looked good Saturday in a loss.

I'm a big SEC fan and would have to say that I'd take Alabama LB Rolando McClain (if he comes out early) over Spikes who has put on some weight and Hardy who has been injured on and off for the last 2 years. McClain is a freak of nature (6'4" 260 lbs) and is extremely football smart.