I want Lynch given the chance to run the wildcat

1billsfan

First, dump the no huddle. It's clearly not working, let it go peacefully.

Edwards is a lost cause. I'd put Fitzpatrick in as the starting QB in the regular formations.

Marshawn is a GREAT athlete and should be given the chance to see what he could do in the wildcat.

It puts both our best offensive players, Lynch and Jackson, on the field at the same time.

The Bills should smash the middle of the Jets defense with Lynch and Jackson and then run some options off that.

Lynch actually should be given the opportunity to throw a couple of option passes if a corner leaves Owens or Evans wide open to cover the run option.

6 to 8 wildcat plays is all that is needed to practice on. Lynch is a great athlete and would benefit getting to the line quicker on runs up the middle.

What this move would also do is minimize the offensive tackles position's effect on the game.

I think they have run out of the wildcat formation before with Lynch and Jackson taking the snaps.

Doing this (while I like the idea) would require a complete change of philosophy and I think Jauron would never do that...either out of pure arrogance or his blind belief that the no-huddle can work.

Besides, I'd worry about how the o-line handles it. If they can't get their act together in a formation that's not working, how do we expect them to adjust to this change?

I think they have run out of the wildcat formation before with Lynch and Jackson taking the snaps.

Doing this (while I like the idea) would require a complete change of philosophy and I think Jauron would never do that...either out of pure arrogance or his blind belief that the no-huddle can work.

Besides, I'd worry about how the o-line handles it. If they can't get their act together in a formation that's not working, how do we expect them to adjust to this change?

I thought the wildcat is basically is blocking the guy in front of you and letting the RB smash it up to the first sign of daylight. I would think it's a basic as it gets.