JP's Laughing

BTIZZLE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that the best UFL defense is better that the Cleveland D, but..........................

JP threw 2 TD's leading his team to victory.

Makes you wonder..........

Yeah, and Brooks Bollinger threw 4. So if NFL teams are looking for a QB out of that league of slags, JP isn't even on the top of that list.

I'm really tired of hearing this. Losman stunk. Edwards stinks too. However, Losman was so bad that he wasn't even offered a contract. He was by far the worst QB of all time in Buffalo. He didn't even look like an NFL player.

If he is laughing, I couldn't imagine why.

Without question he was terrible in Buffalo. He had to go.

I just wonder if he had a real coach and team perhaps he might have developed.

And he was offered the chance to compete for back-up roles in the NFL

What was funny (I wasn't laughing though) was that Losman's mechanics were much better and he seemed much more comfortable in his first game with Las Vegas than he ever looked in Buffalo, where he routinely looked spastic and herky-jerky. Maybe having a good NFL QB coach (Fassel) around isn't such a bad thing afterall.

I'm really tired of hearing this. Losman stunk. Edwards stinks too. However, Losman was so bad that he wasn't even offered a contract. He was by far the worst QB of all time in Buffalo. He didn't even look like an NFL player.

If he is laughing, I couldn't imagine why.

Dumb statement. Have you ever asked yourself why this organization hasnt had a successful qb since Kelly? Because the organization is not NFL caliber. Edwards is just another young talent that this organization ruined.

What was funny (I wasn't laughing though) was that Losman's mechanics were much better and he seemed much more comfortable in his first game with Las Vegas than he ever looked in Buffalo, where he routinely looked spastic and herky-jerky. Maybe having a good NFL QB coach (Fassel) around isn't such a bad thing afterall.

Yeah, that will last until he plays a defense good enough to force him to make a 2nd or 3rd read. Then all hell will break loose.

No it doesn't. There is a reason Losman is in that league instead of the NFL. He sucks.
He alway had NfL phsyical tools, the rap has alway been his mental grasp of the game, well Trent is

giving JP's poor football mentality a run for the money and he has no where near the physical tools of JP, hence Trent also sucks

Not that the best UFL defense is better that the Cleveland D, but..........................

Did you watch the game? Did you see Losman fumble twice in the first half?

It certainly makes me wonder how much you know about football, such as the talent gap between the NFL and UFL.

PTR

Dumb statement. Have you ever asked yourself why this organization hasnt had a successful qb since Kelly? Because the organization is not NFL caliber. Edwards is just another young talent that this organization ruined.

That's easy, this organization has no idea what qualities make a good NFL QB, and for that reason, has not been able to aquire one since Kelly left.

The same goes for the LT position.

Did you watch the game? Did you see Losman fumble twice in the first half?
The guy is out of the league , out of Buffalo and the need to spin is still there, pathetic,

1 strip and fumble, 1 turnover, 1 pitch that hits the RB in the numbers, RB fumbles

It certainly makes me wonder how much you know about football, such as the talent gap between the NFL and UFL.

PTR

I am no talent scout or GM, that is for sure. And, I do understand the difference between the UFL & NFL.

I just refuse to believe that this GM and staff have missed on every young player drafted. Not just QB's. Lynch is the only exception but it takes no skill to develop a RB. :w00t:

It has to have something to do with how these young players are being developed! (or not developed)

Do you remember that Oline??? It was so much worse than we have now!