Funny when we were 5-1 last season everone loved Trent

I take offense to your heading... to say everyone would include myself and I was not enomoured with Trent one bit. I stated many times that 5-1 was not really where this team was playing at but I would take the record. I have stated he doesnt have a strong arem which is not good for the buffalo winds and playing in Nov/Dec or even Jan if we ever made there. I also said if Trent was going to be our QB then we need not sign lee evans because lee is a vertical trheat only and Trent wont throw beyon the first down marker.

Don't let it bother you, alot of people talk out of their turd holes on this board, you always see words like that thrown around without the author thinking (if that is possible) before they type.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many passes did Wes welker have ten? And how many were under ten yards, all of them. You do not throw into double or triple converge. The line is bad and needs help but Trent is a good QB under the right HC.

Terrible comparison, Brady consistently hits deep routes to Moss, Watson, and the myriad of 3rd wr's they've gone through, to make that room underneath for Welker. Even when they are incomplete, they take shots that defenses HAVE to respect. Do you see why this is not the same as with the Trent Edwards Experiment?

For a moment let us agree that DJ's firing of Schonert was a desperate move by a coach who knows this is his last chance. If that is true and Trent is the problem wouldn't he also make the switch at QB just like he did at OC. DJ knows it is the line's fault. Maybe if there was a running QB option like Vick or Young to switch to that could make yards with his legs DJ would make a switch at QB. I have no idea if Trent can be a good QB in this league but I can guarantee none of the rest of you do either.

We had better hope the next GM/coach see's it that way and drafts a tackle and not a QB with our top 3 pick....

Its too early to give up on Trent. Most outsiders view of Trent believe his poor play is a reflection of the worst OL in the NFL and horrible coaching. The new coach will keep him.

Not if he wants to win. Trent isn't a starting QB in this league and never will be except under Jauron

We had better hope the next GM/coach see's it that way and drafts a tackle and not a QB with our top 3 pick....

I agree LT is our more pressing concern but most new GM's and coach's like to draft a new QB to define their "era" in charge. I expect we'll see something along those lines here as well assuming we see a new HC next year, which we all know is no guarantee.

i didnt and i said so here..................he wears goves in the cold of buffalo...he has now lost to cleveland 3 straight times...and just think if he sucks this bad now ...what happens when the weather turns in late november....

How many passes did Wes welker have ten? And how many were under ten yards, all of them. You do not throw into double or triple converge. The line is bad and needs help but Trent is a good QB under the right HC.

The problem is that Trent DOES throw into double or tripple coverage. They are all located within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage because they KNOW Trent will not throw further than that. A GOOD Coach would not have Trent as his QB.