Maybe Ralphie remembered a game in 1985

at halftime against the Minnesota Vikings...when he introduced Pat McGroeder to have his name placed on the wall.

ol Ralphie was booed loudly as he was at the podium...McGroeder's short speech dealt with his friend Ralphtastic being booed.

Perhaps the ol bugger remembers that game from 1985.

I remember it, I was at that game (I was at the concession stand at half time when he was booed though).

The Vikings won by ripping the Bills with the statue of liberty play....TWICE!

Good times, good times.

I was at the game also... Statue of Liberty play twice? You have a hell of a better memory than me... all I can guess at is Tommy Kramer was the Vikings QB that day?

Wow, you've got a hell of a memory. I've blocked those miserable years from mine.

The only reason that many showed up was that it was nice sunny day.

The fans were less tolerant of crappy play back then. There's plenty of similarites from now and that "era" or "error". Those teams in 84 and 85, the rosters were even more brutal than this one. But, the records look pretty similar. 25 years later, this squad might be headed for 2-14.

Wow, you've got a hell of a memory. I've blocked those miserable years from mine.

Unfortunately, games like yesterday. bring back those memories. Some as hope that one time the Bills were really bad and rose up to go to 4 Super Bowls and some that maybe those days weren't so bad afterall.

The fans were less tolerant of crappy play back then. There's plenty of similarites from now and that "era" or "error". Those teams in 84 and 85, the rosters were even more brutal than this one. But, the records look pretty similar. 25 years later, this squad might be headed for 2-14.

2-14 sounds a tad optimistic.