Bills Fans and TBD Posters.... If

you ever complained about the Steinbrenners paying big money to field the best Yankee teams possible, you are no longer eligible to complain about Ralph, et. al., not fielding a top-notch team with successful, experienced coaches

you ever complained about the Steinbrenners paying big money to field the best Yankee teams possible, you are no longer eligible to complain about Ralph, et. al., not fielding a top-notch team with successful, experienced coaches

+1

Go Yanks. Nice to actually root for a team that knows what it's doing and spends the money to win.

I've never complained about the Yankees. But I have complained about the MLB system that allows for such huge talent discrepancies (and allows the Mets to continue embarrassing themselves year after year).

Then again, maybe I've been thinking about it backward all these years. Maybe I should be happy to let the NFL do away with the salary cap. Let Dallas, Washington, NE, etc. restock the best talent year after year. Much like the Pirates, we can pencil in 3-13 for the Bills every year. None of this ridiculous 'hope' that somehow gains traction every summer. Then we can just sit back and enjoy them getting pounded every week with no expectations or wondering if it will ever be better. And then when they surprise us with a win every couple of months, it'll be a nice little treat.

I've never complained about the Yankees. But I have complained about the MLB system that allows for such huge talent discrepancies (and allows the Mets to continue embarrassing themselves year after year).

Then again, maybe I've been thinking about it backward all these years. Maybe I should be happy to let the NFL do away with the salary cap. Let Dallas, Washington, NE, etc. restock the best talent year after year. Much like the Pirates, we can pencil in 3-13 for the Bills every year. None of this ridiculous 'hope' that somehow gains traction every summer. Then we can just sit back and enjoy them getting pounded every week with no expectations or wondering if it will ever be better. And then when they surprise us with a win every couple of months, it'll be a nice little treat.

:thumbsup:

3-13 is better than 7-9. 7-9 does nothing but breed more 7-9. 7-9 is the rabbit of football records. 7-9 is the reason the Bills are where they are now.

:thumbsup:

3-13 is better than 7-9. 7-9 does nothing but breed more 7-9. 7-9 is the rabbit of football records. 7-9 is the reason the Bills are where they are now.

I'll take 3-13 every time over the '7-9 and maybe this is the year they break through' nonsense. How many times can the same girl tease you and still get you to try again?

I'd much rather root for the 2001 team than this one. That freezing game at Giants stadium where they knocked the Jets out of the playoffs was one of the funnest games I ever saw.

I'll take 3-13 every time over the '7-9 and maybe this is the year they break through' nonsense. How many times can the same girl tease you and still get you to try again?

I'd much rather root for the 2001 team than this one. That freezing game at Giants stadium where they knocked the Jets out of the playoffs was one of the funnest games I ever saw.

I was being serious. I'd rather see abject failure or total success than milquetoast mediocrity. But, I agree. Greggggggggg's first year was more enjoyable than this dreck.