What college teams could beat the 09 Bills

Thoner7

Sadly, the Bills would probably beat the best college team by about the score of 55-3. The difference in talent/preparation between the two levels is that big.

A agree. But take into consideration the Bills talent, and the Bills coaching. Dick could be outcoached by some 3rd graders dad who voluntered for his sons pop warner team. It is a rediculous question, but the fact that we can debate it is embarassing.

Florida could. LSU even. USC maybe.

I mean seriously, our OTs are a joke. Our LB core is a joke. Worst of all our coaches are complete jokes. If there was a Bills Florida game, Id bet on FL.

Coastal Carolina, Appalachian State, Presbyterian, Charleston Southern, Winthrop (Soccer team).

I like how people say none lmao the bills couldn't score more than 3 pointsd against cleveland yesterday hahah yea i bet somee of the top college teams could be this pathetic franchise and dont give me that nfl teams have top college prospects at every position cuz trent edwards was nowhere near a top college prospect nor freddie jackson even tho he tore college up he wasnt even drafted i mean seriously i forgot how big of a college prospect george wilson was...gimme a break i bet all 5 of the top 5 teams in college could beat the bills...maybe top 10

In all honestly the bills have starters that would not start for florida or usc thats how bad this team is...open your eyes.