Kudos to Chris Smith

Pissed though I am with the team this guy did a good job of helping find a solution to a problem I was going to have on Sunday with parking for my pregnant wife. Called me personally in response to an e-mail, which I appreciated.

Just want to give some props since I kill people regularly on here. That is all.

Pissed though I am with the team this guy did a good job of helping find a solution to a problem I was going to have on Sunday with parking for my pregnant wife. Called me personally in response to an e-mail, which I appreciated.

Just want to give some props since I kill people regularly on here. That is all.

the damage is already done - don't you think?

Yeah, the question is whether or not to allow him to follow the ways of his father or to let him become an Eagles or Steelers fan. It's already too late for his older brother. Maybe this one will be the one to break the cycle of torture.

actually, I thought you wrote "parking WITH my pregnant wife." My bad.

Frankly the Bills customer relations are A+. Just today I had a problem forwarding a ticket. (Sent it to a wrong e-mail address.) The ticket rep took care of it while I was on the phone. The Sabres, meanwhile, leave a lot to be desired.

PTR