OK, now that the Bills are officially "flying under the radar&quo

Chuckknox

If I were Jauron and/or Trent (I hold both equally responsible for what I'm about to say never coming to fruition):

I'd run the Wildcat, a lot.

I'd call half back passes from Marshawn, a lot.

I'd call double reverse passes, a lot.

I would play so goofy, so erratic, and so incomprehensibly INSANE, opposing defenses would **** themselves.

And I wouldn't change a thing about the defense.

Playing like this could actually steal us 6 of the next 8, and I fear it's the only way.

Maybe they can knock the JETS back down to earth, and get back into things slowly.

Yeah, maybe. :lol::lol:

The Jets? That's funny you pick out the team with the new coach that is everything good that Dick is not. The only way the Bills finish within two TD's of the Jets in their two games this season is if the Jets come into them suffering major injuries to important starters. I love fat Rex Ryan - the guy exudes confidence, and challanges his players to play with a swagger and an edge. Not to mention the fact he has transformed the Jets defense into one of the best in the NFL over the first month of the season.

But the Bills, despite two definite losses there, may still win 6 more games for their Dick and "earn" him his 4th straight

7-9-0 season. In todays' NFL where teams annually go from worst to first in their division, and sometimes even first to worst, that would be almost as amazing as the 4 straight SB seasons. Only in Buffalo, folks. Only in Buffalo.

I think 7-9-0 or worse should convince RW to finally end this suffering and eat the last two years of Dick's extension. (I guess I should say I hope it would.) But it looks like another 0-6-0 AFC East finish for the Bills again this season, realistically. :P