Saw this on another board.....had to post it here!

sven233

OK......Here is perhaps one of the funniest (sad, but so true) things I have ever seen. I saw this on another board and just had to post it.

This is how Trent Edwards goes through his WR route progressions.......Tecmo Bowl Style. Well, I guess in Trent Edwards' case it would have to be called "CHECKDOWN BOWL!!!!"

Way to read that defense Captain Checkdown!!!! Man, the Bills need a new QB and Head Coach!

TRENT EDWARDS READING THE DEFENSE, TECMO BOWL STYLE.....OR SHOULD I SAY CHECKDOWN BOWL STYLE!!!!

Not sure who to give the credit to, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH to whoever made this! FANTASTIC STUFF!!!

OK......Here is perhaps the funniest (sad, but so true) things I have ever seen. I saw this on another board and just had to post it.

This is how Trent Edwards goes through his WR route progressions.......Tecmo Bowl Style. Well, I guess in Trent Edwards' case it would have to be called "CHECKDOWN BOWL!!!!"

Way to read that defense Captain Checkdown!!!! Man, the Bills need a new QB and Head Coach!

TRENT EDWARDS READING THE DEFENSE, TECMO BOWL STYLE.....OR SHOULD I SAY CHECKDOWN BOWL STYLE!!!!

Not sure who to give the credit to, but THANK YOU VERY MUCH to whoever made this! FANTASTIC STUFF!!!

Nick Mendola linked that on Twitter earlier this afternoon. Not sure if it's his, or he was just passing it along. Funny stuff, though.