John Runyan is ready

despite this report, am told that Runyan is not ready.

if he was, some team would have signed him. it's not money, it's microfracture surgery, and no one's going to take a chance on Runyan at this point because it's considered way too early in rehab.

jw

Facts have never prevented people from foaming at mouth ranting blaming it on whatever they blame everything on. There could be an eclipse and some would blame Ralph for being to cheap to pay light bill, others blame Trent saying he shouldn't have checked down to moon, some would claim there would not be an eclipse if Bills did not draft a CB first round every year while others would start a internet site "FireJauron" for blocking the sun, etc. I'd blame it on JÂy RÛßeÒ.

The fact that no team has signed him, including the OT desperate Raiders and Packers probably means something - he's asking for too much money, or else the heart is there but the strength isn't.

That said, it seems like a perfect fit here in Buffalo, and the fact that we continue to stand pat with Kirk Chambers and Jonathan Scott is mind-boggling. As far as I know, we've only worked out a safety this week. Evidently, injuries to that position are crucial.

I'm sure Tom Donohoe would have signed him... and think how that would have worked out.

Facts have never prevented people from foaming at mouth ranting blaming it on whatever they blame everything on. There could be an eclipse and some would blame Ralph for being to cheap to pay light bill, others blame Trent saying he shouldn't have checked down to moon, some would claim there would not be an eclipse if Bills did not draft a CB first round every year while others would start a internet site "FireJauron" for blocking the sun, etc. I'd blame it on JÂy RÛßeÒ.

this will get people foaming:

i think Edwards' job is in more jeopardy than Jauron's at this point.

and screw it, since everyone's piling on JÂy, i'll do it too. sheesh, what's he smoking?

jw

(pardon me for asking, who's JÂy again?) :P

Tom Donahoe of TSW. Whatever goes wrong, it's his fault.

Longer story - some years back SDS decided to go on a vacation with the wife, and left the keys to the kingdom to Jay to mind the shop for a few days. Sure enough (he'll never admit it), Jay flipped the red switch and the site went down for a day :lol:

this will get people foaming:

i think Edwards' job is in more jeopardy than Jauron's at this point.

and screw it, since everyone's piling on JÂy, i'll do it too. sheesh, what's he smoking?

jw

While Jauron has arguably stuck with his quarterbacks past others' tolerance thresholds (I'm thinking McNown and Stewart in Chicago), a guy who whacks his OC and cuts the alleged starting LT the week before the season begins is certainly capable of making that move.

And poor JÂy ... all these years later, he still can't catch a break.

Edit: Good answer, GG. And speaking of kingdoms, it was actually the Magic Kingdom, correct? I seem to remember Scott telling us the family was in line for one of the rides when his cellphone rang ...