Trade TO get something out of signing him

We clearly cant develop an offensive game plan or have a QB willing to throw to him so why not trade him and get a pick of some sort. No way does he resign with us next year since the the totally teardown of the front office that we all want will not happen. Browns could be looking for a Edwards replacement or another team may be looking for help it WR. We probably would waste the pick on another DB but if we dead tear up the front office we would have another pick.

Good luck. Nobody but Buffalo wanted him when he was a free agent, so who would give anything up for him now, when they could have had him for nothing during the off season? Nobody wants to bring a cancer in a clubhouse of a winning team, and if it isn't a winning team (much like Buffalo), who wants to pay that salary for that drama? Nobody thats who.

Good luck. Nobody but Buffalo wanted him when he was a free agent, so who would give anything up for him now, when they could have had him for nothing during the off season? Nobody wants to bring a cancer in a clubhouse of a winning team, and if it isn't a winning team (much like Buffalo), who wants to pay that salary for that drama? Nobody thats who.

if his play was good there'd be a market for him. but honestly he hasnt shown anything special in the 1st 4 games

if his play was good there'd be a market for him. but honestly he hasnt shown anything special in the 1st 4 games

Not sure there would be much of a market based on his flammable history, but you are correct about his play-he has dropped as many passes that have hit him in his hands, as he has actually caught.

Not sure there would be much of a market based on his flammable history, but you are correct about his play-he has dropped as many passes that have hit him in his hands, as he has actually caught.

Maybe someone would give us a very low round pick for him. The problem is no one would want to pay the $6.5 million salary based on his performance to date so the trade could never work.

Besides all that all the teams in the league would look at the Bills like we were a total mess (Peters, Schonert, Walker, etc.), which I guess we are. Also, it would seem to us fans like they were completely writing off this season, which I guess they are anyway.

Maybe someone would give us a very low round pick for him. The problem is no one would want to pay the $6.5 million salary based on his performance to date so the trade could never work.

Besides all that all the teams in the league would look at the Bills like we were a total mess (Peters, Schonert, Walker, etc.), which I guess we are. Also, it would seem to us fans like they were completely writing off this season, which I guess they are anyway.

There aren't many teams that would need a receiver that have room for that contract under the salary cap, regardless of what problems he brings with him.

We clearly cant develop an offensive game plan or have a QB willing to throw to him so why not trade him and get a pick of some sort. No way does he resign with us next year since the the totally teardown of the front office that we all want will not happen. Browns could be looking for a Edwards replacement or another team may be looking for help it WR. We probably would waste the pick on another DB but if we dead tear up the front office we would have another pick.

Curious thought. As an example, the Bears could use an impact WR as him esp with Cutler throwing. Hester has done well this season but TO would help tremendously. Problem is what do the Bears give us in return ? They don't have linemen to spare this year which we need so perhaps only possibility would be a draft pick.

On a side note...i think it's funny that in my fantasy leagues, the owners have dumped TO and Lee Evans. They are both on the FF free agency scrap heap. That's how little the average joe fan thinks of Edwards and our offensive schemes. Studs like Sims-Walker, Justin Gage and Sydney Rice are more coveted..... sad.