Two things we could do RIGHT NOW

Got_Wood

More laughter from me.

It's great how the cows are led along the trail on each post.

It's DJ

It's RW

It's the QB

It's the OL

It's the D

It's the FO

Folks, it's ALL of the above. We have reached bottom and simply getting a new coach and/or QB is not going to change this teams fortunes. Long-term mediocrity has set in. No individual change is going to right this ship. The only real solution is an ownership change. When that comes, we also lose the team to another city.

Pardon me while I step outside of the herd of sheep, but I think that entire list you just posted has to do with the way this team has been managed.

Ralph Wilson hired Dick Jauron (with the help of Levy). Dick Jauron then influenced all personnel decisions. The organization with Jauron at the helm (not Russ Brandon, make no mistake) chose to revamp the offensive line completely in one offseason, not draft or sign a replacement tackle, fire the offensive coordinator, and then field this pieced together offense. And game after game continues to make decisions that baffle the fans, former players, opponents, and opposing fans alike. YET, the organization is still intact AND Dick Jauron is still the coach. I'm confused. :blink:

I'm not sure firing Jauron at this moment is the best way to change things right now (don't get me wrong, I really hate the guy). Here are 2 things we could do to maybe make this season more interesting:

- Bring in someone like Jim Kelly to coach Edwards and help him make better decisions on the field.

- Make a big trade or signing. I see several QB's that may be able to help out there. Some of these guys could be available in a trade?... Kevin Kolb, Dante Culpepper, Jordan Palmer, Jon Kitna, Sage Rosenfels, Vince Young, Billy Volek, Chris Redman, and Matt Leinart. While some may be unrealistic, it's worth trying right now.

:thumbsup: