Time To Lose The No Huddle?

I am not saying this will help Trent but maybe if the offense actually huddled up Trent would be more confident. I mean he can get feedback from vets like Evans and TO who can point out what Trent isn't seeing downfield. I am not saying this will fix anything either but hey we cant get any worse right?

What do you all think?

Trent is proven he cant handle it so your correct.

This is not the no-huddle, teams can still change Defensive personnel before the snap.

Lets huddle up and not wear are D out.

But Dickie likes the no-huddle so they wont change :unsure:

exactly i was at the game yesterday, and i saw Miami making a ton of changes pre-snap. So how does it benefit us ? seems like we are helping the other team out by our offense getting off the field too quickly.

exactly i was at the game yesterday, and i saw Miami making a ton of changes pre-snap. So how does it benefit us ? seems like we are helping the other team out by our offense getting off the field too quickly.

They're supposed to run it at different paces to catch the defense off guard, maybe throw in a quick snap every now and then. Here's a concept, call 2 plays in the huddle and run the hurry up on the next down. But if they just run it at the same pace all the time, it does absolutely nothing. Get rid of it, it's an embarrassment...

I actually agree that this really isn't a true no-huddle offense anyways. Trent still has to scream the play to guys at the line of scrimmage while they're lined up in formation. It's kind of moronic really. On top of that, they take long enough for the defense to make substitutions and nearly run to the end of the play clock every play. A true "no-huddle" offense uses more hand signals and the QB can get the ball snapped a lot quicker.