OK we were willing to bench Travis

BF_in_Indiana

I think we need to be willing to do the same with Drew this week.

I don't care what happened with J.P at the end, it's time for Drew to sit.

117307[/snapback]

While I don't particularly care for Travis as a running back, I thought not sticking him in there was a pretty classless thing to do. Unless he's hurt or something I didn't hear about. But Burns and not Travis, cmon.

While Travis tends to be over-rated by most Bills fans, I more than think he's paid enoguh service to see the field, especially before Joe Burns.

I like you too MM, but you get a :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: on that one!

While I don't particularly care for Travis as a running back, I thought not sticking him in there was a pretty classless thing to do. Unless he's hurt or something I didn't hear about. But Burns and not Travis, cmon.

While Travis tends to be over-rated by most Bills fans, I more than think he's paid enoguh service to see the field, especially before Joe Burns.

I like you too MM, but you get a fyou.gif on that one!

Thats a good point, but I wonder what Mularkey was actually thinking.

Would it have been just as big an insult to leave Travis in (he had him in early as a 3rddownback (which gets one of them eyerolls from me)) while protecting McGahee by taking him out?

Thats a good point, but I wonder what Mularkey was actually thinking.

Would it have been just as big an insult to leave Travis in (he had him in early as a 3rddownback (which gets one of them eyerolls from me)) while protecting McGahee by taking him out?

117344[/snapback]

Oh, I didn't know Travis played at all. I thought I saw him in a few times early, but wasn't sure.

Yeah, then sticking him in there at the end, maybe would be a slap in the face.