Smash mouth

nuklz2594

Our line may no longer be the biggest, but I think that you could make an argument

for them being one of the more mobile units in the NFL, but I have also noticed much

more of a pile push this year v. last, and others. I am prettty impressed with this group,

and it is only going to get better.

Fast Freddy, is always falling forward, and seems to make something out of nothing

all of the time, he very rarely loses yardage, combine that with two yard push from

the OL, and walet, you get a 4+ yd. per carry avg. Fredy is right up there among rushing

leaders, now Marshawn is a differnt story all together, but I gotta believe that with the

new line blocking for him, he will experience much of the same benefits that Freddy has.

Do we have a good enough running game and blockers to play smash mouth football? Shouldn't we be playing to our strengths? We have one of the biggest o-lines, they should be able to fall forward and gain positive yardage.

man im disappointed, i thought this thread was about the band

Our line may no longer be the biggest, but I think that you could make an argument

for them being one of the more mobile units in the NFL, but I have also noticed much

more of a pile push this year v. last, and others. I am prettty impressed with this group,

and it is only going to get better.

Fast Freddy, is always falling forward, and seems to make something out of nothing

all of the time, he very rarely loses yardage, combine that with two yard push from

the OL, and walet, you get a 4+ yd. per carry avg. Fredy is right up there among rushing

leaders, now Marshawn is a differnt story all together, but I gotta believe that with the

new line blocking for him, he will experience much of the same benefits that Freddy has.

Yeah, for years Denver had one of the smaller O-lines in the league but they ALWAYS ran the ball WELL.