Just a thought about missing Marshawn

folz

With Fred playing so well in the first two games it seemed that we didn't miss

Marshawn as much we thought we might...but I was wondering if we did really miss

him in the New Orleans game.

With the way the NO D-line was playing would we have had a better chance in that game

if we were pounding the middle with Marshawn early in the game even if we weren't making

big plays at first, just to start to wear them down and then when Fred came in they'd have

to adjust to his game, and then switch them up and keep their D off balance.

Maybe I'm just clutching at straws, but could Marshawn's return be just what this offense needs

to get moving again? (Along with the O-line staying healthy and progressing, of course).

Beauty and the Beast (our version of thunder and lightning)...here's to hoping.

Marshawn's response when a reporter asked him if sitting the 3 games made him hungrier to play:

"I'm always hungry and now it's time to eat."

With Fred playing so well in the first two games it seemed that we didn't miss

Marshawn as much we thought we might...but I was wondering if we did really miss

him in the New Orleans game.

With the way the NO D-line was playing would we have had a better chance in that game

if we were pounding the middle with Marshawn early in the game even if we weren't making

big plays at first, just to start to wear them down and then when Fred came in they'd have

to adjust to his game, and then switch them up and keep their D off balance.

Maybe I'm just clutching at straws, but could Marshawn's return be just what this offense needs

to get moving again? (Along with the O-line staying healthy and progressing, of course).

Beauty and the Beast (our version of thunder and lightning)...here's to hoping.

Marshawn's response when a reporter asked him if sitting the 3 games made him hungrier to play:

"I'm always hungry and now it's time to eat."

Seems like Marshawn has the only positive attitude going into this weeks game..

I agree he would have brought another dimension to the NO game..if for nothing else a set of fresh legs

and his mean streak.

Lets hope its contagious and we grill up some Dolphin on sunday.

Seems like Marshawn has the only positive attitude going into this weeks game..

I agree he would have brought another dimension to the NO game..if for nothing else a set of fresh legs

and his mean streak.

Lets hope its contagious and we grill up some Dolphin on sunday.

I was thinking that exact same thing. It seems like NO did their film work on Freddie and were shutting down lanes quickly. Freddie is a finesse back so he was getting stopped up (and knicked up). I was wondering if having Marshawn there would have at least given those d-men a lickin'. Like tenderizing meat.

P.S. Beauty and the Beast....that could be the best nickname for our running game yet!

Guest dog14787
I was thinking that exact same thing. It seems like NO did their film work on Freddie and were shutting down lanes quickly. Freddie is a finesse back so he was getting stopped up (and knicked up). I was wondering if having Marshawn there would have at least given those d-men a lickin'. Like tenderizing meat.

P.S. Beauty and the Beast....that could be the best nickname for our running game yet!

I like it :rolleyes: