Rayzer32

Which QB should start next week against the Rams  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should start next week against the Rams

• 1. Drew Bledsoe
    • 2. Shane Matthews
    • 3. J.P. Losman
    • 4. Brian Moorman???

I think it should be noted that MM is rapidly approaching the time where keeping Bledsoe in is going to turn the Bills Backers against him, and make him look like Organizational Stooge...

Enough is enough Mike, you tried it...now move on...

I think it should be noted that MM is rapidly approaching the time where keeping Bledsoe in is going to turn the Bills Backers against him, and make him look like Organizational Stooge...

Enough is enough Mike, you tried it...now move on...

117118[/snapback]

I am starting to have flashbacks of GW already. Grow some nuts MM.

I am starting to have flashbacks of GW already.  Grow some nuts MM.

117123[/snapback]

Dude, Losman's still out with an injury, and Matthews is a journeyman. You put in Matthews, and he either does well or he stinks. If he stinks, you've not helped the team. If he lights the world on fire for a few games, you'll have a harder time putting in Losman when Losman is better.

Dude, Losman's still out with an injury, and Matthews is a journeyman. You put in Matthews, and he either does well or he stinks. If he stinks, you've not helped the team. If he lights the world on fire for a few games, you'll have a harder time putting in Losman when Losman is better.

117139[/snapback]

If Matthews lights the world on fire it does not matter. JP is the QB of the future and our playoff chances are nil. JP needs to start when ready.

If we keep playing DB the team is going to lose confidence all together.

Time for change my brother.