Bills could still compete for AFC East

Chandler#81

The next 6 games our opponents are 1-14, while that sounds good in some respects, Dickys team will have a end of season collaspe. I hate to say that but it is what Jarhead is. I kind of hope this is a learning year though. I would like it if the D stayed as good as they have (even though I hate the Tampa bend and then break) retooling that mess takes a few MORE years. Of course RW could keep Perry.........

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writ...ords/index.html

Mr. Lopez sees the silver lining many of us do too. We're, understandably, just to jaded to admit it.

I hope he knows what he's talking about, because it is the most promising picture of the Bills' season i have read lately.

His colleague, Don Banks, in the same two-piece article, says both the Pats and Jets make the playoffs, so that tempers the outlook considerably.

If you combine the two outlooks, it predicts another 7-9-, 8-8 season! I think I'd prefer 5-11 and hope for a shake-up at the top.

I hope he knows what he's talking about, because it is the most promising picture of the Bills' season i have read lately.

His colleague, Don Banks, in the same two-piece article, says both the Pats and Jets make the playoffs, so that tempers the outlook considerably.

If you combine the two outlooks, it predicts another 7-9-, 8-8 season! I think I'd prefer 5-11 and hope for a shake-up at the top.

let s go buffalo Squish the fish...................go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!