Is it just me

It should be priority number one to get T.O. the ball. Get him involved. It doesnt have to be a big pass for a huge gain. Why not use the reverse or a 2 step catch. Just get him the ball and let him make a play. Let him be a part of this offense Dick!

As soon as it becomes apparent that TO isnt directly involved in a play, he quits and becomes a spectator. A traffic cone can do the same thing he does.

I have never been a big fan of Owens but......he has been running around pointlessly for three games. It's now a surprise to everyone when Trent finally throws it his way. The guy is used to being the focal point. You can say "We'll he needs to be a team player" or " he is paid millions to run pass routes so he should just shut up and be happy", but no matter how much money you pay someone, human nature is universal. He is sensing the futility of the passing game more than quitting. How is he supposed to contribute when Trent barely sends the ball his way, run around MORE pointlessly? He dropped a couple, he has ALWAYS done that, but get it to him regularly and he will shine. Trent can't do it.

It's you. They are fine. 30 catches, 450 yards and 6 TD's each so far. Oh wait, that's on Madden. Edwards is AFRAID to throw the ball downfield. I don't know why but he is. It was shown on film they were both open downfield numerous times and Edwards would not throw it. Someone better figure out why that is.

He hears footsteps.

What do I win? :lol: