I don't care what anyone says...

nodnarb

Those two pics are throws that any bench QB knows you can't make.

Bledsoe leading a team is like a team trying to proceed with a boulder on its back.

I'm fed up. Bledsoe is so shot as a QB, it's painful to watch.

The optimism ends here

Exactly!!

He always plays against NE with a chip and it totally affects his game - trying to do too much.

117011[/snapback]

Whats his excuse against all the OTHER teams??

Then he stands on the sidelines acting like he has done nothing wrong. How can this not piss him off enough to show some emotion. He has become a washed up loser who doesn't give two sh*ts about this team.

When he ran off the field at halftime, I wish he just kept running and running and didn't look back.

Those two pics are throws that any bench QB knows you can't make.

Bledsoe leading a team is like a team trying to proceed with a boulder on its back.

I'm fed up. Bledsoe is so shot as a QB, it's painful to watch.

The optimism ends here

116965[/snapback]

I've grown tired of Bashing Bledsoe...It's been over a year of negative thoughts, and posts concerning that bum, and I'm just worn out...

I had to laugh at the "optimism" some were showing around here over the last 4 weeks...Talk about being so removed from watching a decent Buffalo Bills QB that you can't even recognize one anymore...

Mularkey better realize that JP must play when he's 100%...It's no longer about "if" JP will play, it better be when JP will play or Bills Fans are going to turn on the 1st year Head Coach REAL quick... :huh:

Your exactly right KO. I mean what more can you add to the Bledsoe debate. Every year against NE he shows his true colors. Brady is putting on another clinic against our D while we struggle to get a first downs. 3 starters are missing in the NE secondary and our veteran QB can't exploit it? If this game does not prove Drew is washed up nothing will.