Which one is the veteran QB?

outsidethebox

If you woke up out of a coma and watched the Jets Mark Sanchez play , then watch Trent Edwards play, you would probably think Sanchez looks like the veteran and Edwards looks like the rookie. I have always been supportive of TE, until now that is. He is not a starting QB in the NFL. He would be a great backup. that's about it though.

Watching Sanchez tear up the Titans defense yesterday was both a thing of beauty and terrifying at the same time. This kid is only going to get better, while Edwards will continue to hang in mediocrity.

Until we get a new coach and a QB with some balls, we will never see the playoffs.

If you woke up out of a coma and watched the Jets Mark Sanchez play , then watch Trent Edwards play, you would probably think Sanchez looks like the veteran and Edwards looks like the rookie. I have always been supportive of TE, until now that is. He is not a starting QB in the NFL. He would be a great backup. that's about it though.

Watching Sanchez tear up the Titans defense yesterday was both a thing of beauty and terrifying at the same time. This kid is only going to get better, while Edwards will continue to hang in mediocrity.

Until we get a new coach and a QB with some balls, we will never see the playoffs.

i didnt watch the Jets game, but i cant imagine Sanchez was under the constant pressure that Edwards was yesterday. not making excuses for Trent, but you are comparing people in 2 completely different situations.

i do agree that the Bills need a new coach and a QB with a pair, but do you honestly think that Sanchez would look as good as he does playing for our team?

Neither of them. In fairness to all, Sanchez has been very good especially for a rookie, but the team around him has been playing so many levels above what Edwards' teammates have been playing. Most obvious is the Jets O-Line has been spectacular while the Bills Line has been, well the Bills' Line.

i didnt watch the Jets game, but i cant imagine Sanchez was under the constant pressure that Edwards was yesterday. not making excuses for Trent, but you are comparing people in 2 completely different situations.

i do agree that the Bills need a new coach and a QB with a pair, but do you honestly think that Sanchez would look as good as he does playing for our team?

He couldn't possibly look any worse.

I agree, if we had drafted him with this staff, he would probably be bust. What I was saying, this kid has balls. He reminds me a lot of Jim Kelly. He is not afraid to take chances, he expects results rather than hope for the best. Most of all he is a LEADER! Something this franchise hasn't seen since the Kelly years.

I would love for Trent to take the reigns and take control of this team, but I can't see that happening.

BTW, Jim Leonhard looks great in the Jets secondary and returning punts. Why did we release this kid? :devil:

I agree, if we had drafted him with this staff, he would probably be bust. What I was saying, this kid has balls. He reminds me a lot of Jim Kelly. He is not afraid to take chances, he expects results rather than hope for the best. Most of all he is a LEADER! Something this franchise hasn't seen since the Kelly years.

I would love for Trent to take the reigns and take control of this team, but I can't see that happening.

BTW, Jim Leonhard looks great in the Jets secondary and returning punts. Why did we release this kid? :devil:

The Bills develop players and then release them only to watch them move on to very productive careers.

Guest dog14787

Sanchez was looking great until the Titans realized if you do what disrupts all rookie QB's, blitz the crap out of him, it completely throws him off his game.

I watched the Jets game yesterday and except for one good TD throw, Sanchez was shut down in the second half almost completely by a blitzing Titan defense and had they blitzed the whole game the Jets lose in my opinion.

Sanchez was looking great until the Titans realized if you do what disrupts all rookie QB's, blitz the crap out of him, it completely throws him off his game.

I watched the Jets game yesterday and except for one good TD throw, Sanchez was shut down in the second half almost completely by a blitzing Titan defense and had they blitzed the whole game the Jets lose in my opinion.

To be fair, blitzing works against Brady as well. In your opinion, which one has more potential? I would take Sanchez, hands down.

Guest dog14787
To be fair, blitzing works against Brady as well. In your opinion, which one has more potential? I would take Sanchez, hands down.

I would be lying if I said Sanchez has not impressed me, the kids going to be good, real good.