John Gruden

major

I dislike Gruden, after I heard his players at Tampa talk about how he treated them. However, I have this feeling he is our next Head Coach. We'll see next off season.

The Bills offense is flat lining. Gruden could the the defribrilator and at least give them a pulse.

I dislike Gruden, after I heard his players at Tampa talk about how he treated them. However, I have this feeling he is our next Head Coach. We'll see next off season.

At least he shows emotion.I think he would be a good choice but there are many good head coachs available now.As a matter of fact anyone but Jauron would suffice

Who cares what the players say. Their opinions are based on"please don't work us hard in practice". Nice 80 yards of offense today. Clearly an upgrade.

The Bills offense is flat lining. Gruden could the the defribrilator and at least give them a pulse.

Unfortunately a flat line is a non-shockable rhythm :censored:

you think Ralph is going to pay Gruden what it would take to get him plus the remaining money on Jaurons deal?...never going to happen

if Ralph does fire Jauron and thats not a given no matter what happens expect someone like Dom Capers or another teams assistant that will come cheap bc he just wants to be a head coach....or maybe even AVP but anyone who thinks the Bills are going to go after one of the big names needs a reality check

you think Ralph is going to pay Gruden what it would take to get him plus the remaining money on Jaurons deal?...never going to happen

if Ralph does fire Jauron and thats not a given no matter what happens expect someone like Dom Capers or another teams assistant that will come cheap bc he just wants to be a head coach....or maybe even AVP but anyone who thinks the Bills are going to go after one of the big names needs a reality check

If we bring in another re-tread, then it needs to be someone with a proven track record as a winner....not another douche.