T.O. Games With A Catch Record Ended Today!

PearlHowardman

You have got to be kidding me. It would be awesome if people would let reality sink in before saying something like this. Losman was, is, and will never be the answer. Edwards, I don't know. I still like him. He barely had a pocket today and when a play was developing it was called back because of a rookie o-line mistake.

Reality is, this team is 1-2. Who knows what will happen. Edwards may come out guns blazing next week and then everyone will love him again. Well, everyone but the people that just can't let Losman go.

I have been looking at moving to Wilmington, NC. How is it down there? Are you near the beach? How are home prices & availability.

I have got to get out of Syracuse and upstate New York. Serious depression!

I have been looking at moving to Wilmington, NC. How is it down there? Are you near the beach? How are home prices & availability.

I have got to get out of Syracuse and upstate New York. Serious depression!

That's funny. Football wise, there is depression here too. My team, obviously, has issues and the Panthers are just bad. Otherwise, it's nice here. The beach is about 10 minutes from anywhere and the weather is generally ok. Gets really hot, gets pretty cold, but not quite like your cold. Housing is expensive unless you move to the outskirts. Jobs, well, about like anywhere else. It's good to have a job right now, but you probably aren't making what you should be.

That's funny. Football wise, there is depression here too. My team, obviously, has issues and the Panthers are just bad. Otherwise, it's nice here. The beach is about 10 minutes from anywhere and the weather is generally ok. Gets really hot, gets pretty cold, but not quite like your cold. Housing is expensive unless you move to the outskirts. Jobs, well, about like anywhere else. It's good to have a job right now, but you probably aren't making what you should be.

Thanks. I have got to get out of the north east.

At least get him the ball with 2:03 left in the game. Instead they take two sacks and dump it off short as they did all game.

If T.O. ever had a reason to gripe, it would be now. The national story on T.O. Monday will be "When will he blow up?" Hopefully he won't. but again, he should. It is a disgrace not to get the ball to him early.

Want to end all the corner and safety blitzing that had trent moving all game long - throw a deep one to T.O.

The coaching is pitiful.

Hopefully T.O. hangs in there.

Agree completely. At that point in the game, I was hoping that they would get the guy a reception. We weren't going to win the game. I guess it's symbolic of how clueless the offense was today.

Anyone still think Commander Checkdown was the QB we should have kept? Imagine a QB with an arm with these two WRs. Oh wait, we actually had one.

You know Bill called you out for being a Losman man and you took offense, but here's the proof he was looking for. Losman sucks and can't get an NFL job. What does that tell you? Anything? Anything?

Something is dreadly wrong with the offense. We're supposed to believe that both Lee Evans and TO can't get open? Please. It's a combination of lousy play calling by AVP and a QB who isn't capable of throwing the deep ball.

There is something wrong with the offense, but you really can't sit here and say Trent can't throw the deep ball, he OVERTHREW T.O. today on a long ball, more than 50+. We are wondering why they arent open? if they arent somebody has to be...you cant double cover them both, every play. T.O. should try to instill trust into Trent by sitting him down and reassuring him to just throw him the ball when in doubt, sometimes, you have the let the playmaker, be a playmaker. I know T.O. has his drops, but if he starts catching 10 balls a game, i don't care if he drops one. I felt bad for the guy in the 4th quarter and we couldnt get him a catch, even though he had one or two opportunities. Trent will be fine, but for some reason it seems like he is taking A LOT longer to adjust to being an NFL QB. Not sure why, but just observing.

You know Bill called you out for being a Losman man and you took offense, but here's the proof he was looking for. Losman sucks and can't get an NFL job. What does that tell you? Anything? Anything?

All it tells me is he wasn't the answer either. HOWEVER, he would at least ATTEMPT to throw to the WR.