7-9, 7-9, 7-9, 1-2

billsfan_34

Well, Miami has a losing record.

2-2 here we come.

Went 11-5 last year, 0-3 so far this year, backs against the wall, desperately need a win, coming home against a weak division rival. I know who I'm picking, and it ain't the Bills. Is there any chance the Bills could come within a score of beating the Colts?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went 11-5 last year, 0-3 so far this year, backs against the wall, desperately need a win, coming home against a weak division rival. I know who I'm picking, and it ain't the Bills. Is there any chance the Bills could come within a score of beating the Colts?

the only thing that gives the Bills a shot in this game is that Chadwick will be nursing a sore shoulder. Hopefully they put him out there so he can throw up a few lame ducks.

the only thing that gives the Bills a shot in this game is that Chadwick will be nursing a sore shoulder. Hopefully they put him out there so he can throw up a few lame ducks.

I would much rather beat a team thats healthy and good. unfortunately, thats not going to happen with good ole dicky poo. Your avatar is going to make me vomit.