DJ = Loser

zonabb

I wanted him fired last year after missing the playoffs after going 4-0 but today is the end of my rope. Just threw all the rest of my tickets on craigslist for sale and will re-appear at the stadium named after the cheapskate as soon as they fire this loser.

Third and long screen passes don't win games. Winning teams are aggressive and force their players and philosphy on the opposition, not "take what the defense gives them."

D played great today but I wouldn't pizz on DJ and his offense if it was on fire in the stadium parking lot.

I wanted him fired last year after missing the playoffs after going 4-0 but today is the end of my rope. Just threw all the rest of my tickets on craigslist for sale and will re-appear at the stadium named after the cheapskate as soon as they fire this loser.

Third and long screen passes don't win games. Winning teams are aggressive and force their players and philosphy on the opposition, not "take what the defense gives them."

D played great today but I wouldn't pizz on DJ and his offense if it was on fire in the stadium parking lot.

Don't just blame DJ, toss out Fewell and that idiotic "Bend but don't break" defense. We have a head coach that can't win, or doesn't want to, and a defensive coordinator that gives up big plays. Our play calling is dismal. You are right, screen passes aren't cutting it and why did we sign TO if nobody can throw the ball deep?

Dump Fewell, dump DJ and bench TE for Fitzpatrick. How much worse could it get? It's like watching high school players vs the NFL.

Don't just blame DJ, toss out Fewell and that idiotic "Bend but don't break" defense. We have a head coach that can't win, or doesn't want to, and a defensive coordinator that gives up big plays. Our play calling is dismal. You are right, screen passes aren't cutting it and why did we sign TO if nobody can throw the ball deep?

Dump Fewell, dump DJ and bench TE for Fitzpatrick. How much worse could it get? It's like watching high school players vs the NFL.

DJ hired Fewell and DJ wanted and supports this style of defense. If he didn't he would change it.

Honestly, if it wasn't for jauron I wouldn't be that distraught about this loss. A young offensive line struggled and we missed some opportunities, but we held the best qb in the NFL in check. Even good teams have bad days some tmes, it happens. But Jauron punting on 4th and 1 after the defense was clearly winded and had gotten bowled over on the previous drive down two scores was so pathetic it's very disheartening. I do think that trent checking down to FJ on 4th and 23 is definitley related to the mindset Jauron instills in the team. This is now 4 years of the same crap, Jauron is a pu**y and a loser. Once again, mistakes on the field can be corrected, but a loser coach is a loser coach, and we've had enough time to see that he's not gonna change. Get rid of him TODAY.