Roscoe Audition

billsevans

With McFumbles and McGee banged and Roscoe doing the returning today it raises some questions for me. With the rumors that Roscoe is back on the trade block is his returning an audition for possible trade partners. Also I have wondered since most Bills fans want Stevie Johnson to touch the ball more could he return kicks?

With McFumbles and McGee banged and Roscoe doing the returning today it raises some questions for me. With the rumors that Roscoe is back on the trade block is his returning an audition for possible trade partners. Also I have wondered since most Bills fans want Stevie Johnson to touch the ball more could he return kicks?

I don't think we'll see Stevie Johnson returning kicks but I do think that he'll be on the field as the 4th WR.

Roscoe has been in the league long enough where teams know what he can and cant do

the question that needs to be asked is wo returns punts if Roscoe is traded? I cant see it being McKelvin with him returning kicks when healthy and starting at CB, thats a lot to return punts after being out there on defense