ESPN Picks this week

NobesBLO13

I'd actually take these things more seriously if they called it something like "ESPN Analyst Outcome Guesses". The fact that half of these guys are called "Experts" is laughable only more by anyone taking any credence in one of their "picks".

I personally couldn't give a rat's hairy exit chute what any of the announcers on ESPN has to say about anything, unless it's something like "The meteorite is expected to impact Upstate New York in 30 minutes, so hurry up and make a play for the hot wife across the street while you still have a pulse". And I'd make sure I Tivo'd it so that I'd have an excuse in case the meteorite missed, because that would be MY luck.

That having been said, let's not deal with what those chowderheads have to say, for chrissakes. Like they KNOW something? They're sitting behind that desk with no pants on. This is a fan board. Let me, as a fan, tell you something - I'm praying to whatever god I can rent that the Pats* schit the bed at Foxboro against the Falcons. Because if they do, in the words of Ross Perot, you're going to hear a "giant sucking sound" as that narcissistic house of cards crawls up its own back door and deposits a suppository with its own teeth.

"F" the Pats*. I'm the Falcons' biggest fan this weekend. New England is going to represent the next living definition of "Self-Doubt" if that limp-wristed-nancy-boy franchise loses. Oh, blessed happy day.

"Barrytown" - Steely Dan

This might be an even closer expression to my feelings about the Pats-Falcons game this week than I could have written. I think the Pats* lose by at least a TD and Matt Ryan has a field day with the Pats* banged up secondary. Brady just doesn't look the same as he used to, and if he isn't careful some backup is going to replace him as NE ships him out the door to St. Louis in a surprise trade for a first round pick. No loyalty to stars in that organization, not that I'd cry about it. Poetic justice is what that would be.