some draft strategy advice please

eball

i'm in a 10 team performance league that starts 9 players (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, team D). i've got the first "option" on draft day, which means i am first to decide my draft position.

the obvious answer is to stay at #1 and draft holmes, but that also means i don't select again until #20 and #21.

what do people think? does anyone have a good argument for moving to a different draft slot?

thx in advance for any thoughts on the topic...

Face it, Holmes has such incredible potential with the Chiefs offense.....he says he wants to rush for 2300 yds. this year and I don't think the Chiefs defense is any better than last year, so I see lots of scoring with the Chiefs.......I'd draft #1.

Face it, Holmes has such incredible potential with the Chiefs offense.....he says he wants to rush for 2300 yds. this year and I don't think the Chiefs defense is any better than last year, so I see lots of scoring with the Chiefs.......I'd draft #1.

9361[/snapback]

yeah, no matter how i look at it, i keep coming back to that conclusion as well. thx for the input.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.