Saints Favored by 6 points...

billsguy512

Not much against Darrelle Revis who covered him one on one in his face the whole game...

Mostly because Ryan never dialed down the pressure and the Pats have zero running game. Brady was as rattled as I've ever seen him - he obviously missed Welker and Galloway picked a really bad time to play one of his worst games as a pro.

Galloway picked a really bad time to play one of his worst games as a pro.

You mean other than every game last year where he had a grand total of 138 yards receiving for the year, and the 2003-2004 season with Dallas and 2004-2005 season with Tampa Bay where he barely had a combined 1000 yards for both seasons?

Who did the Bills cover him with? Their 3rd or 4th CB? And how many catches did he have? Oh yeah, zero. He's still got it, let me tell ya...that dude is declining faster than someone with Ebola...

Just wondering how could Galloway have played worse against the Jets than he did against the Bills when he didn't even catch a single pass?

You mean other than every game last year where he had a grand total of 138 yards receiving for the year, and the 2003-2004 season with Dallas and 2004-2005 season with Tampa Bay where he barely had a combined 1000 yards for both seasons?

Who did the Bills cover him with? Their 3rd or 4th CB? And how many catches did he have? Oh yeah, zero. He's still got it, let me tell ya...that dude is declining faster than someone with Ebola...

Just wondering how could Galloway have played worse against the Jets than he did against the Bills when he didn't even catch a single pass?

It's possible that he is done, but cherry-picking seasons where he got hurt is pretty weak.

Vegas doesn't show respect to teams. Vegas tries to get even dollars on either side and make money on the vig. So the 6 points represents Vegas' estimates of the betting world's opinion. The spread is not predicting results...it is predicting bettor sentiment.

So that said, Vegas doesn't think that the Saints, 2-6 on the road last year despite a similarly high powered offense, are enough of a favorite among bettors to get more than the 6 points on the road against a Buffalo team that has played two very good games with rain likely.

I happen to think that making NO a 6 point favorite is a representation of fans misguided Saints enthusiasm. The Saints can lose with Brees passing for 400 yards (they did it last year), and Buffalo has a good shot of winning this game.

Go Bills

Agree with you 100%. The fans in New Orleans, the media in New Orleans and I believe the players in New Orleans think they are better as a team than they really are and Vegas wants to take advantage. I assume the public will be on the Saints this weekend however, I will be on the other side just like the Pats game and will cash in, again.

true, but the line did open at 4.5

Which means nothing, other than a bunch of cajun talkin' gumbo eatin' fools are still betting too heavily on the 'aints! :doh:

(Vegas makes their $$$ off the vig and adjusts the spread to keep the betting from going too heavily toward one team. I'll bet this is a 1 or 2 point spread - maybe even a 'pick 'em' game - by Sunday.)

Listen to The Senator - take the home 'dog with the points, and bet the house...

BuffTown Bills - 37

N'Awlins 'aints - 0

18 and 1 baby!!! :rolleyes:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :lol: