Attention Baltimore Bills Backers!

Setrett

This message is intended for Baltimore-area Bills fans.

As I'm sure many of you know, our home for Bills games for the past few years, Fletchers, was closed last Sunday. The word I've received from an employee there is that the new owners have sold the bar back to the old owners and Fletchers will be closed for renovations starting October 1. This means that we will probably need a new home on Sundays at least for a few weeks.

First, does anyone have any more information about what's happening at Fletchers than I do? Second, I wanted to garner suggestions for a new home for the season so we can get back together. Does anyone have any suggestions? We had about 11 at The Green Turtle on Sunday.

- The Guy with the Tie

• 2 weeks later...

NEW BILLS BAR IN BALTIMORE CITY- FREE PARKING & Great Deals.

My name is Steve and I am from Buffalo and now living in Baltimore. I am one of the many Bills fans that is upset with the lack of support this year due to a shift in ownership at the 716 drinking well.

I have worked in the bar industry down here for some time and have found a solution if we can generate a crowd.

Mex located in PowerPlant Live is proud to sponsor the Buffalo Bills and their fan base.

This bar is called Mex located at PowerPlant Live located in the inner harbor, downtown Baltimore. This bar has a great space inside. Large bar and a bar outside. Seating inside and out. TV’s are located all over with a great sound system.

Specials so far:

Free parking at pier 5.

Free draft beer for each Bills TD

$1 tacos

Wing specials

Buckets of Heineken for $7

And more to come as the GM and I work things out.

The sound will be on for the game. The Ravens game will never be played over the Bills game for whatever reason.

Please send me an response to steven.g.hellmig@gmail.com if you are interested in this becoming a new home for the Bills fans located in Maryland.

No dress code like Friday or Saturday nights and plenty of room to listen to the game outside while you enjoy your smokes next to the patio bar!

HELP SPREAD THE WORD AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS WOULD BE AN IDEAL LOCATION! steven.g.hellmig@gmail.com

This message is intended for Baltimore-area Bills fans.

As I'm sure many of you know, our home for Bills games for the past few years, Fletchers, was closed last Sunday. The word I've received from an employee there is that the new owners have sold the bar back to the old owners and Fletchers will be closed for renovations starting October 1. This means that we will probably need a new home on Sundays at least for a few weeks.

First, does anyone have any more information about what's happening at Fletchers than I do? Second, I wanted to garner suggestions for a new home for the season so we can get back together. Does anyone have any suggestions? We had about 11 at The Green Turtle on Sunday.

- The Guy with the Tie