Reality of tonights game.

ICE

Only with their two starting corners out and vrabel injured do we have a real shot at winning this game. that said we now DO have a shot.

The players know some of their top guys are out, but a win at NE would still be a major step in the right direction.

How do we do it? Run. Don't abandon the run no matter what. If we put this game in Bledsoes hands....we lose. Plain and simple. Yeah I know their corners are out. So I go 3 wide with two backs OR just with a standard set and RUN. They know their corners are out and Billadick will protect them, count on that. He has to either blitz OR line up like normal and then drop more guys into coverage. I think he will do the latter. When he does...WM up the gut for 20!

We have a legit chance of beating these guys at NE IF We play a smart game plan.

if there's a good time to beat the pats in their house, i agree...it's NOW.

I know the bills can do it. I know they're going to be confident and motivated and they'll go out and play like their hair is on fire.

I just hope we don't get out schemed. The Pats are gonna give us some strange looks, formations, and plays. Some oddball will score.

Run it down their throat, pitch it deep to lee over Gay's head, and hit them hard. Easy formula.

Only with their two starting corners out and vrabel injured do we have a real shot at winning this game.  that said we now DO have a shot.

The players know some of their top guys are out, but a win at NE would still be a major step in the right direction.

How do we do it?  Run. Don't abandon the run no matter what. If we put this game in Bledsoes hands....we lose. Plain and simple.  Yeah I know their corners are out. So I go 3 wide with two backs OR just with a standard set and RUN.  They know their corners are out and Billadick will protect them, count on that. He has to either blitz OR line up like normal and then drop more guys into coverage. I think he will do the latter.  When he does...WM up the gut for 20! 

We have a legit chance of beating these guys at NE IF We play a smart game plan.

116022[/snapback]

Thats the key ...playing smart....as soon as #11 goes on the field....their goes that theory

I could give a rip about the Pats being injured. For the past few years, their fans have said that injuries aren't an excuse, and none of them gave a rip that Milloy was out, and Vincent, Teague, and Jennings missed major portions of the last game, that came down to 2 consecutive bad plays by Travis and some corrupt officiating to allow the Pats to win. Like I said, take it to them. Fight, scratch, claw, eyegouge, cheat, whatever, to win. The Pats have proven that that's the way win a championship.

I think our best chance of winning is to stick with the run and run again. Their starting CBs being out does not simply mean that they are now vulnerable to the pass, it means that the player who generally has outside run containment (and often sole outside run containment as when McGee blew his role and the Cards FB strolled into the endzone around his end) is out.

I hope we resist the temptation to get pass happy ans simply send WM around end. The key plays may not be Evans stretching the field or circus catches by Moulds but seal blocks by Jennings, Williams or the TE which cut off pursuit from the inside and leave WM one on one with a back-up CB.

I think our best chance of winning is to stick with the run and run again.  Their starting CBs being out does not simply mean that they are now vulnerable to the pass, it means that the player who generally has outside run containment (and often sole outside run containment as when McGee blew his role and the Cards FB strolled into the endzone around his end) is out.

I hope we resist the temptation to get pass happy ans simply send WM around end. The key plays may not be Evans stretching the field or circus catches by Moulds but seal blocks by Jennings, Williams or the TE which cut off pursuit from the inside and leave WM one on one with a back-up CB.

116147[/snapback]

Well with Law and Poole out, it means that the Bills CAN pass on the Pats more than they did the first game (Moulds had 10 catches for 126 yards against the Pats the first game with a healthy Law and Poole, and Bledsoe was 18 for 30 for 247 yards, a TD, and an INT by Poole). The Bills however CANNOT allow the Pats to get to Bledsoe with 4-man fronts, much less 3-man fronts like what happened against the Rams. They must force the Pats to have to blitz, and the O-line and backs must do their jobs, and the Bills need to stress the run, particularly running to the outside, to expose the Pats' considerable weaknesses.

hey good teams exploit other teams injuries and dis advantages and if we win this game come december when our confidence is sky high and possible looking to end the season with a winning record or a long long shot a shot at the last wild card spot i doubt the boys are gonna be whining that they beat a team a month ago that they are not as good as.hell we almost beat them the first time around when they were healthy.if we do win i think the guys will buy even more into mularkeys run philosophy.of course we will probably be leading by say 4 points with .52 seconds to go and london fletcher wil sack brady for a 8 yard loss on 3rd down,but the refs will step in and ask london what was he thinking to sack the golden boy like that and london will get a 15 yard taunting penalty,brady will get a 1st down and on the very next play he will throw to troy brown who is clearly out of bounds ,but the refs will say hey lets just give it to them!! go bills