Like I said-we are gonna kick the Patriots ass!

Pete

cannot wait until Monday Morning to remind you guys of these posts

116025[/snapback]

I hate to say it TBone but I am with you. If we were actually a dominant team like 90-94 then I have no problem talking smack. Some forget it has been a decade since we were that good.

Look, I can understand being confident, since you team has played better of late. I can even understand saying "we've got a decent shot a win and we should definitely keep it close." But the sheer amount of posts that are all but guaranteeing a Bills win is simply shocking.

You have won three games, all at home, two against the worst teams in football, and the other against a slumping Jets team. This week, you are on the road, where your record over the two years or so is HORRID. You are playing in the building of a team that has a 16 GAME WINNING STREAK at home. And oh yeah, that team has a 4 game lead on you, beat you by 14 in your own house, and is one of the three best teams in football.

Knowing all that, I'M not even going to guarantee a Pats win. I expect them to win, certainly, because the circumstances favor them enormously, but I'm not going to go to the lengths of certain posters here. It's ridiculous.

Look, I can understand being confident, since you team has played better of late.  I can even understand saying "we've got a decent shot a win and we should definitely keep it close."  But the sheer amount of posts that are all but guaranteeing a Bills win is simply shocking.

You have won three games, all at home, two against the worst teams in football, and the other against a slumping Jets team.  This week, you are on the road, where your record over the two years or so is HORRID.  You are playing in the building of a team that has a 16 GAME WINNING STREAK at home.  And oh yeah, that team has a 4 game lead on you, beat you by 14 in your own house, and is one of the three best teams in football.

Knowing all that, I'M not even going to guarantee a Pats win.  I expect them to win, certainly, because the circumstances favor them enormously, but I'm not going to go to the lengths of certain posters here.  It's ridiculous.

116059[/snapback]

Ever watch "Bill Swerski's SuperFans" on SNL?

"So - who do ya like?"

"Da Bearrrrsss - 73-0."

"I like Da Bearrrrsssss too, but it's not gonna be that close. 200 to negative 2."

What, you mean you don't actually know people like that? :)

The price one pays for putting one's neck out so brazenly. :huh:

117045[/snapback]

Hey, he...WE can't help it. Love the team too much.

Congrats though. I predicted a Bills win too. Even with all those injuries the Pats outplayed us in every part of the game.