Runyan not going to Philly

el Tigre

FWIW,according to the fantasy site my league is on,Fanball.com,Jon Runyan will not be signing with Philly. Not sure how important it would be anyway,as the OL performed pretty well Monday night. But anytime we can add a Wolverine I'm all for it.

I spoke with someone in Philly - he's positive Runyon is resigning there....

I'd love Runyan as well, but we already have Butler and Chambers at RT. LT is the weak link. I knew Bell would need 2-3 offseasons of weight training to develope a complete game. He has athleticism, it's just he never really lifted weights until sooo late. Unfortunately, we have to live and die with him at LT because Chambers is a stiff. I would rather Scott backup the left side IMO.

From Billssportsdaily....

Source: Jon Runyan Is Still In The Mix

Posted on September 16, 2009 by Patrick Moran

When Shawn Andrews was placed on injured reserve by the Philadelphia Eagles yesterday, I was all but ready to declare Jon Runyan would be resigning with his old team today.

But not so fast. I spoke to a source in Philadelphia today, and according to the source the Eagles still don’t intend on bringing back Runyan, a 13-year veteran. I’m told the Eagles are ready to plug Winston Justice to right tackle full time, and were heartedly impressed with his performance against Carolina last week.

http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/09/...ill-in-the-mix/

seems Philly is not interested.... but I'm not sure where we'd start him, unless Butler heads to the bench. Runyan is not a LT and I'm SURE he wants to start.

I didn't realize that Chambers was the inactive tackle Mon night so maybe there is a spot for Runyan. Buffalo will probably keep an eye on him should Butler(who has surprised me at T so far) get injured. Runyan will probably wait for a chance because of injury as well.......