will #28 take on a larger role unintentionaly?

Well simply enough the more and more i am thinking about it....

I think the Bills players can really rally around Leodis and bond together stronger. They can hold their heads high after their loss and stick up for Leodis. It wasnt like the entire team blew it, Leodis was trying to make something happen and it didnt work.

Leodis seems to be a really likeable guy, embraced the team, was excited to be here. He had 1 bad game but dont let that ruin his reputation.

Now his house is vandalized. He probably feels like crap right now.

As fans we can circle the wagons and show him the love form REAL Bills fans, and not the drunken societal rejects who thought it was funny to do that.

Lets circle the wagons around Leodis and grow stronger from it!

i apologize in advance for poor grammar of this post...

At first I was really ticked at Leodis but I mean I learned to get over it. He was just trying to do what best for the team. If you recall last years Monday Night game he returned a kickoff and put us right back in the game when we thought we were out of it. He is a bigtime player who is human and makes mistakes. Dont discourage him cause we dont want to set back his development at all.

Go Bills!

I hope the community as a whole comes together to show him some support - both for the game and the vandalism nonsense. That's not my Buffalo, nor my neighbors.

It's gotta suck being in that position - but he can't take the blame for the loss.

Why hasn't anyone brought up the injury to Poz as one of the critical factors in the 4th quarter meltdown? What if Bell got one illegal formation instead of two and that drive stayed alive? What if special teams was able to stop a kick return behind their 25 yard line instead of mid-field like they allowed several times? It takes 53 to lose a game.

Leodis will be back - and he will be awesome.

I hope the community as a whole comes together to show him some support - both for the game and the vandalism nonsense.

I think that would be a legitimately meaningful gesture that could turn an ugly negative into a positive, both in the eyes of McKelvin and the NFL community at large.