Bills leaving Buffalo?

rudysdog

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!! I've heard that if the Bills don't start wearing a different brand of jockstraps, the whole team will be stricken with a strange itch and have to move!! we're in big trouble!!!!!!  :P

Hi Rudys dog.... I bet you're smarter than Rudy! :D

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!! I've heard that if the Bills don't start wearing a different brand of jockstraps, the whole team will be stricken with a strange itch and have to move!! we're in big trouble!!!!!!  :D

115352[/snapback]

rudysdog? *LOL* God, I love this place. :P

Rudy and his dog are smarter than that "guest" who claims the Bills will leave because there is no tycoon with WNY ties ready to buy the team.  Talk about stupidity.

115376[/snapback]

That's not what the Guest said. Those are your words. Read slower and digest every syllable.

That's not what the Guest said.  Those are your words.  Read slower and digest every syllable.

115378[/snapback]

Got it the first time. Like I said, you either didn't know or didn't care that there are at least 3 tycoons ready to buy the Bills and keep them in Buffalo once Ralph passes. Your underlying premise is that there IS no one from the WNY area to buy the team, therefore the Bills will be gone once Ralph dies. Wrong.

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!! I've heard that if the Bills don't start wearing a different brand of jockstraps, the whole team will be stricken with a strange itch and have to move!! we're in big trouble!!!!!!  :)

115352[/snapback]

OMG...MY HEAD IS STILL SPINNING!!!!!!!!! :doh::huh::lol::lol::lol::lol: