NFL standings

with the same record as the Bills, or worse.  That's amazing!  If the Bills can't make the playoffs, I'm at least hoping that the 1st rounder they give to the Cowboys next year is in the 20's, and that's possible.  It didn't seem that way at the beginning of the season.

115138[/snapback]

There's a lot of season to go, and every dog has his day. I'm pretty realistic about the Bills, go back to the AFL with them. I also on occassion pay attention to what the rest of the league is doing. Some folks are on a roll, some are finding their stride, and some have regressed. I made the mistake of saying I thought the Bills were the better team THIS SUNDAY (not everyday, not every week) but I got busted for it.

Your right, it's not the beginning of the season. I doubt they make the playoffs, but a key injury here and there on some of the other teams can make a lot of difference. Who has any real depth anymore? Wish we had a little less brutal of a schedule.

with the same record as the Bills, or worse.  That's amazing!  If the Bills can't make the playoffs, I'm at least hoping that the 1st rounder they give to the Cowboys next year is in the 20's, and that's possible.  It didn't seem that way at the beginning of the season.

115138[/snapback]

If we don't make the playoffs, the only slot we can fit in is 1 through 20.

Theres still 8 weeks to go in the season. A lot will shake out by then. All one can do is look at the game in front of you. There's absolutely no point in my looking ahead to next week's tough game at Kansas City for the Pats as they need to take care of business at home against Buffalo or else they put themselves behind the 8-ball as far as any kind of home field edge goes in the playoff chase.

It's true, we're only 3 games out of the playoffs (if we win a tiebreaker) with 8 remaining....

I think it is as interesting to note that there are only 3 teams that have won their last 3 games or more (GB, SD, Pitt). and 2 that have lost more than the last 2 in a row (Carolina, SF). Now that's parity.