Who to Start - Green or Carr?

slothrop

I don't see how the matchup says Carr. The Saints defense might be as bad if not worse then the Colts. Not to mention Green is a better QB and has a better receiving core. The only thing that might hinder Green is Holmes looks to be out this weekend, which might put a bit more pressure for him to perform but could also pad his stats. I say definately go with Green.

Absolutely go with Green... with that indy D?  Green is gonna have a monster game.

115208[/snapback]

Carr plays INdy and Green plays New Orleans. Also, Carr has the better reciever corps. Green's WR corp's are terrible. Green has been hot and in a great offense, as has Carr, so I see this as a tough choice.

Carr is not going to have it that easy with Indy,even though he DOES have the better WRs. With Priest out,look for more passes by Green,thus go with Green.

115305[/snapback]

Uhm, Derrick blaylock is starting, Blaylock is a stud who can easily get 100 yards. Don't count on them holding back on the run. Blaylock will be getting all the red zone action on the ground.

I'd go with carr, from reading around it seems like houston really wants this game. Plus as usual you can expect a shootout against Indy.

Go with Green - I was hesitant about starting him last week against a tough Tampa defense; but he put up 360+ yards and 3 TD's. Carr is solid, but his "ceiling" isn't as high - he's good for those 240 yd, 2 TD type of games, which isn't bad, but Green should be able to put up those numbers even if he has a bad game against a terrible Saints D.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.