SI writer on Pats site reviews Bills

JohnnyBravo

I was reading this and immediately thought it should have been talked about here, but I don't see any threads on this story.

The guy writes fro SI.com, The Huddle.com and other fantasy mags. He thinks the Bills are turning the corner.

The Virtue of Patience

By Joe Levit

Before the start of the season I wrote a fantasy football article titled "Fantasy Remedies" for Tuff Stuff's 2004 Fantasy Football Guide. In it, I created the question for each team that I believed owners most wanted the answer to, so they could make the necessary moves during their drafts. The question and answer regarding the Bills was:

He then goes on to list the reasons.

FYI:

Is he right?

Link: The Virtue Of Patience

Seems to be better than this perspective:

Key Players and Matchups:

Key Players and Matchups:

Humpty vs. himself:

Which Humpty shows up this weekend will remain a mystery until game time. But its never a good sign if when your QB simply puts up six or seven solid plays in a game, again, nothing spectacular, simply decent plays, and it’s hailed as a milestone game.

Link: Rubber Meets Road for Bills v. Pats

This guy is even more negative than ICE...

Prediction:

Bills 13, Pats 38.

The Bills house-of-cards gets blown over this week.

Originally the weather forecast called for wind and wintry conditions. Presently the forecast is for sun and temps in the 40s, perfect football weather. If worse conditions are present on Sunday, scoring on both sides will likely suffer offensively and scoring overall will likely be reduced.

Comments: mweiler.billsreport@cox.net

Wow, Fug Off jerky!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Did we read the same article???

:lol:  :blink:

114856[/snapback]

:D

Um... Dunno...

I thought the SI guys was pretty good myself. Just wondering what you guys thought. The other guy has been down on Donohue all year.

Vs. Patriots: Not For the Faint of Heart

I had this at 34-6 originally. But this offense can’t be flat forever. Right!

Did we read the same article???

:D  :blink:

114856[/snapback]

bills_fan is reffering to the article by Jerry Sullivan's bastard child Mark Weiler, which is linked at the bottom. At least, that's the article he's quoting....