Christmas, New Year's, Fourth of July--all rolled into one!

I don't care about Coach 7-9, Cap'n Checkdown, Schonert, Pop Warner, Ralph, The Ralph, T.O in T.O., T.O. tweets, Peters, Walker, Bell, the rookies, or what brand of hot dog they're serving at the concession stands.

This is my 44th season of Bills football. I've seen the good, the bad (Dan Darragh ring a bell?), and the ugly. I don't care: I am counting the hours until the kickoff tonight. Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game, it's the anticipation that makes Bills fandom a blast.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't care about Coach 7-9, Cap'n Checkdown, Schonert, Pop Warner, Ralph, The Ralph, T.O in T.O., T.O. tweets, Peters, Walker, Bell, the rookies, or what brand of hot dog they're serving at the concession stands.

This is my 44th season of Bills football. I've seen the good, the bad (Dan Darragh ring a bell?), and the ugly. I don't care: I am counting the hours until the kickoff tonight. Regardless of the outcome of tonight's game, it's the anticipation that makes Bills fandom a blast.

GO BILLS!!!

Have another one :doh:

My parents brought over a case of Genny Scream and Blue Lights. I'm already four in and it's not even noon! :thumbsup:

GO....um....BILLS!!! WOO!

I hope you (hell, all of us!) have plenty to celebrate tonight.

And if you have a case of the Scream, I hope you also have plenty of Charmin and a clear shot to the lavatory,.... :lol: