Madden 2010 Wii problem

CodeMonkey

Just tried playing my son but the 2nd remotes cursor appears upside down and operates in reverse (I move it up and the cursor goes down etc.) The remote works fine outside of Madden 2010. Anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks.

Does it do horizontal backwards as well, or just the vertical? If it's just the vertical, then most likely in a menu there is an option for an axis inversion.

And no, I'm not stalking you CodeMonkey :doh:

Does it do horizontal backwards as well, or just the vertical? If it's just the vertical, then most likely in a menu there is an option for an axis inversion.

Everything is backwards. I looked for a menu option but didn't see anything promising. Tried different remotes as well. Strange.

Just tried playing my son but the 2nd remotes cursor appears upside down and operates in reverse (I move it up and the cursor goes down etc.) The remote works fine outside of Madden 2010. Anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks.

If you were using the Bills with the second remote it is possible that everything is working properly. Try using the Jaguars or Redskins or something.

I don't even know what that attachment is so I doubt it. :flirt:

I tried 3 different remotes, and it is only with this game.

hmm. odd, no luck looking on google, doesnt seem to be a common problem.

I would try a resync of all your controllers and see if that helps. also check your sensor bar settings and see if that helps too.

Thanks.

Did you try pulling it out of your ass? :flirt: