Best Pizzaria in Southtowns

RU Serious

I've been going to DeMarco's on Abbott Rd. for a few years now. Their prices are good and their product and delivery times have been excellent. But lately the quality, and service have slipped considerably, Long delivery times, messed up orders, and poor quality. What's your preferences?

I've been going to DeMarco's on Abbott Rd. for a few years now. Their prices are good and their product and delivery times have been excellent. But lately the quality, and service have slipped considerably, Long delivery times, messed up orders, and poor quality. What's your preferences?

You too! I thought I was the only one pizza places started screwing around with. I order a pizza from Bella's on South Park Ave. Just a basic cheese and BROCCOLI pizza. Half the pizza was just broccli STUMPS no TOPS. WTF!, So the next week I try Buffalos Best on Lake. Order at the counter. The only way I can get Broccoli (for the wife) is order the deluxe $18.+. Get it home NO BROCCOLI WTF. The place was not busy when I ordered. Eddie's is next up.

Tried Demarco's a couple of time's 2 years ago. I have not been back since.

You too! I thought I was the only one pizza places started screwing around with. I order a pizza from Bella's on South Park Ave. Just a basic cheese and BROCCOLI pizza. Half the pizza was just broccli STUMPS no TOPS. WTF!, So the next week I try Buffalos Best on Lake. Order at the counter. The only way I can get Broccoli (for the wife) is order the deluxe $18.+. Get it home NO BROCCOLI WTF. The place was not busy when I ordered. Eddie's is next up.

;) You must be kidding. Nino's double cheese pepperoni. Of course a a pizza place has no Broccoli-Maybe no Alfalfa sprouts also. :doh:

My favorite is Imperial Pizza on Abbott Rd. Best in Buffalo, IMHO.

If I don't feel like driving that far to get it, I usually settle for Edie's on Buffalo St in Hamburg. Edie's is very consistent and their bbq wings are top-notch.

I'll vote for Edie's as well. Their pizza is consistently good . . . .

I'll add Cappelli's in OP to the mix. They have awesome specialty pizza's, but alas, it's just a bit too far to be my regular pizza place.

My favorite is Imperial Pizza on Abbott Rd. Best in Buffalo, IMHO.

If I don't feel like driving that far to get it, I usually settle for Edie's on Buffalo St in Hamburg. Edie's is very consistent and their bbq wings are top-notch.

I like Avenue on Abbott/Martin Rd

I like Avenue on Abbott/Martin Rd

Is that the same outfit that sold for years at Tennyson Ave., corner Hertel in N. Bflo?

If so, no doubt they make a good pie, if they are true to the heritage and still respect the elders and the old, traditional way they made the pizza. I'm thinking about the kids who worked there - sons and daughters of my pals - who would say "Hey, Mr. stuckincincy, how you doin! My mom and dad says hi! Pie's ready!" :wallbash:

I haven't thought about those youngsters for years. No doubt they have their own kids these days and I expect that things are ok with most of them. Nice bunch, they were.

Is that the same outfit that sold for years at Tennyson Ave., corner Hertel in N. Bflo?

If so, no doubt they make a good pie, if they are true to the heritage and still respect the elders and the old, traditional way they made the pizza. I'm thinking about the kids who worked there - sons and daughters of my pals - who would say "Hey, Mr. stuckincincy, how you doin! My mom and dad says hi! Pie's ready!" :thumbsup:

I haven't thought about those youngsters for years. No doubt they have their own kids these days and I expect that things are ok with most of them. Nice bunch, they were.

Yep. They have a bunch of locations around Buffalo now. Recipe seems very consistent from place to place.

Who gets Broccoli on their pizza, you must be one of those sick twisted f*cks :censored:

Bozanna's Hamburg. Ya baby!

I ordered a couple pizzas there last year and they way overloaded the toppings! The pepperoni completely covered the pizza and was seriously over an inch deep in pepperoni. They don't skimp on product but it was thoughly unenjoyable because the pepperoni dominated the taste.

BTW I have to vote for Ninos in Hamburg as the best with Maxis on Rt 5 a close 2nd.

I ordered a couple pizzas there last year and they way overloaded the toppings! The pepperoni completely covered the pizza and was seriously over an inch deep in pepperoni. They don't skimp on product but it was thoughly unenjoyable because the pepperoni dominated the taste.

BTW I have to vote for Ninos in Hamburg as the best with Maxis on Rt 5 a close 2nd.

Maxi's is closed . . . :thumbdown:

That's what makes it so good... :devil: truly decadent, the pepperoni.