Who the hell is rep Joe Wilson (R-NC)?

Bishop Hedd

Very nice

But I would have done something like Non-Involuntary Trouble With Idiotic Tourette's Syndrome (NITWITS)

I was thinking the same thing, but the satirical part of the article is that it is so obvious that they left it blank, so I have to think it was on purpose... Trust me these guys think about that stuff and are looking to see who says anything about it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion? Well, it seems to be working no matter what some on the other side might think. Is this the point though? One-upsmanship? No...it's a matter of getting a bill passed and if takes a major racist loon like Wilson so be it. We didn't ask for him...he fell into our laps.

How is it working? If anything, it looks desperate.

You're saying the far left is not the same?

Still, I don't see how this is helping the health bill.

This has nothing to do with the far left because the republicans aren't trying to get anything passed...and yes thank god for that.

Before Jumpin Joey 'the ejaculator" Wilson, Sanford was the major right wing embarrasment from the great state of Carolina. With two words Wilson was able to make Obama, and by extension the health bill, more sympathetic. Funny how extremists tend to make their opponents case for them without even trying.

Some out there are saying Wilson acted as a tool of the insurance companies. It's possible http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/9395

This has nothing to do with the far left because the republicans aren't trying to get anything passed...and yes thank god for that.

Before Jumpin Joey 'the ejaculator" Wilson, Sanford was the major right wing embarrasment from the great state of Carolina. With two words Wilson was able to make Obama, and by extension the health bill, more sympathetic. Funny how extremists tend to make their opponents case for them without even trying.

Some out there are saying Wilson acted as a tool of the insurance companies. It's possible http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/9395

You guys keep spending your time on Wilson. It's a beautiful thing because it shows that with full control of the WH, congress and senate, the Dems are simply unable to do anything without tripping over themselves. So please keep worrying about the storms at sea while you continue to be embarrassingly unable to get the ship in.

You guys keep spending your time on Wilson. It's a beautiful thing because it shows that with full control of the WH, congress and senate, the Dems are simply unable to do anything without tripping over themselves. So please keep worrying about the storms at sea while you continue to be embarrassingly unable to get the ship in.

When the right leaning Politico says Wilson's outburst may have done more to "unify beseiged democrats around health care reform" than Obama's speech you know they might be on to something.

When noted blue dog conservative democrat Ben Nelson calls the speech "a game changer" he could be onto something.

The math isn't there for the right...as much as they love their disruptive moment in the sun they may as well be wanking into the wind.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/...l#ixzz0QiOLI8aj

When the right leaning Politico says Wilson's outburst may have done more to "unify beseiged democrats around health care reform" than Obama's speech you know they might be on to something.

When noted blue dog conservative democrat Ben Nelson calls the speech "a game changer" he could be onto something.

The math isn't there for the right...as much as they love their disruptive moment in the sun they may as well be wanking into the wind.

Politico is right leaning? Um, OK. Nice attempt at spin there.

The bottom line is that Joe Wilson WAS right. Even if he was out of order, which I don't dispute, he was correct thast the President was telling a bold faced lie (that was just one of many in the speech). If he was incorrect, then why the sudden changes in the proposal from the Whitehouse yesterday?

If Wilson is going to be your rallying cry, the Dems have real problems.

I'd put it another way:

They keep worrying about getting her pregnant when they can't even get it up in the first place.

The game changer is November 2010..

If Wilson is going to be your rallying cry, the Dems have real problems.

Which was really my point. But all he can talk about is how big a problem this is for the Republicans. As if they Republicans suddenly woke up Wednesday morning with their act together and Wilson's comment is making it all fall apart all over again.

When the left falls apart, which is ultimately will, people will look back at this time and realize that the left's incessant desire to demonize anyone who disagrees with them is where it started going wrong for them. After a while, you run out of enemies to demonize, and you must start eating your own.

To be honest, there really is a chance to do good right now, and even do it simply, but most everyone in DC is behaving like 13-year-old girls. Which is too bad, because it won't be long before the effects of consistently high unemployment are going to start wearing on people, at which time even more people are going to stand around yelling "Fkku health care. Create some jobs, wouldcha?" It's almost like the left WANTS a lot of people out of work, because when people are out of work, they lose their health care, which would seem like a great time to say "See? Wouldn't you love a government-run plan right now?"

While I have personally railed on the laziness and stupidity of America, they're not nearly THAT stupid, and to the dismay of the left, they're getting smarter.

A counterpoint from Politico

this is just retarded

One veteran GOP official puts it bluntly: “The image of a bunch of white guys booing an African-American president is about as bad as it gets.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/...l#ixzz0R0fd6EXe

let's just rubber stamp everything then so we don't offend someone

I mean can you imagine if your parents ever did this to you?

"Son, come over here. Your mother and me have something we'd like to tell you"

*wtf*

"OK, now contain yourself Toby....we are sending you to four weeks at Teenage Republican Camp"

It would probably be at this point I'd have to reconsider the whole parent/guardian and child dynamic.

"Oh and son, try not to look so disappointed. Isn't that girl who has the crush on you, Roxanne Wilson going to be there?"

"OH GAWD DAD NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!"