Goin to the Big House

NCDAWG

stadium is f'n gigantic.

I went there in '98, to see DNabb lay an ass whuppin on Tommy Boy and the Wolverines.

There was only one tier of seats, and only one entrance into each section, so it took forever to get from the gates into your seats.

Fans were actually cool as hell, considering I was rooting for the opponent (obviously, had it been an OSU or ND game, things might have been a tad bit different).

You'll have a good time.

Buddy of mine has season tix @ Michigan, and invited me to tag along. Looking foward to a crazy time. Any stories about the "Big House"?

Went there for an OSU game. A total riot. Fans are insane and the atmosphere is fantastic. Only thing that beats it on the college level is Univ. of Tenn (Knoxville). Only negative is that the seats are cramped. I am pretty skinny but if you are stuck between two fat people you will get to knw them very personally dring the course of the game.

stop at my house before you leave for the game. I have a sam's club sized pack of D-Cell batteries for you to throw at Rich Rod for me. :pirate:

9-volts are the missile of choice. What you lose in weight is made up by the sting of the terminals and the rectangular shape. Ask former Pirates player Dave Parker...