This is why the Ravens suck.

tennesseeboy

Have you been smoking something illegal? The guy played 2 full seasons here and was lights out for the Bills before getting injured....

from wikipedia

Buffalo Bills

2003 was the first season Spikes played with the Bills, earning his first Pro Bowl appearance and started all 16 games once more. He recorded 126 tackles, with the addition of a pair of sacks, a pair of interceptions, and a pair of fumble recoveries.

2005 On September 25, Spikes suffered a season-ending tear to his right Achilles' tendon while tackling Michael Vick during the Bills 24-16 loss to the Atlanta Falcons in Week 3.

2006 Trying to recover from his torn Achilles tendon, Spikes played in 12 games while missing 4 games early in the season due to a hamstring injury. During the first series of the first game of the year, Spikes made a blind side sack on Patriots QB Tom Brady, forcing a fumble which was recovered by then-current Bills LB London Fletcher for a touchdown. The sack and forced fumble were Spikes' only of the season as he struggled with injury.

one pro bowl season and two injured seasons. He was a very talented guy but wouldn't make the top five list of Buffalo Bills linebackers. One MIGHT argue he wouldn't make the top ten.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year if I'm the Bills I go DE or DT with the first pick (best available), and then DE and DE again! Only half kidding. We'll see after this year, but Kelsay, Schoebel, and Denney pretty much need to be replaced.

Hopefully Maybin will take care of one of those needs. Or even Ellis (although this may be a little too optimistic, especially around here and I don't really see it myself, but you never know).

A DE would be good, even if Schobel returns to form he is not getting any younger. A good RT would be nice too. And a good sized LB to kick Ellison into being a back-up.