We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

dib

Uh, don't think I'd be talking junk if I was in your shoes. FSU is teh suck.

And miami is vastly overrated. Whats your point? We were 2 yards away from currently being ranked #15.

As for Jax St., so what? Lots of top level teams struggle against low level opponents. FSU was coming off the emotional UM game and had 5 days of prep/recovery time. Plus they were a couple of bonehead mistakes away from a 35-9 rout, so again, whats your point? We have a much better shot at the ACC title than UM does.

I'll come on here ahead of time to take my medicine. :blink: Miami has looked good again. Harris looks like the real deal under center. (Of course, i don't see a whole lot of difference between us and you guys, since we are a Jarmon Fortson dropped pass away from the rankings being flipped)

FSU's schedule isn't a cake walk. We've got USF, BYU, and UF as OOC opponents. Either way, as a fan of the ACC, its good to see UM making strides to being a solid program again. The ACC needs FSU and UM to be the flag bearers for the conference. Enough of these "pretenders" in Va Tech, Clemson, Ga Tech, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough loss for the U today, I was really hoping they'd knock VTech off and we'd have some different teams getting into that ACC CG. Still, if Miami can take out Oklahoma next week, it would be a big boost for the league and keep Miami alive for an at-large bid if they fail to reach the CG.

And Ramius, why is VTech a pretender? They've been a powerhouse team for almost 10 years now.. I agree that having a powerful FSU and Miami is good for the league as a whole and on the national stage in that they are familiar names, but having any ACC team knocking off out of conference competition is good, it doesnt need to be those two squads.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.