TO takes blame for Schonert's firing

lets_go_bills

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...chonert-firing/

Not much. Just some quotes from TO, Trent and Lee.

I saw that somewhere the day of, but I can't remember where. Funny. Unfortunately PFT left out the first part where TO took the shot at ESPN for blaming it on him. Also the part about how it was because not enough passes were thrown his way.

I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not T.O. and I'm not in his head, but...I think this stems from espn...I was watching the news casts where espn was announcing the firing of Schonert and the female repoter had the balls to come out of nowhere and ask if T.O had any impact or effect on the firing of Schonert...I mean wtf...it seems even when T.O has nothing to do with the news coming out of Buffalo they have to throw him in it for no reason just to say his name...it wasn't long after she asked this assinine question that T.O. twittered...I'm assuming he was watching and got pissed at her and responded thru twitter...JMO tho

I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not T.O. and I'm not in his head, but...I think this stems from espn...I was watching the news casts where espn was announcing the firing of Schonert and the female repoter had the balls to come out of nowhere and ask if T.O had any impact or effect on the firing of Schonert...I mean wtf...it seems even when T.O has nothing to do with the news coming out of Buffalo they have to throw him in it for no reason just to say his name...it wasn't long after she asked this assinine question that T.O. twittered...I'm assuming he was watching and got pissed at her and responded thru twitter...JMO tho

I didn't realize that... gotta love it... the female reporter's name wasn't "major" was it? Did she follow it up with a question about who the starting quarterback would be?