Does it really make sense?

Alphadawg7

Riddle me this

IF AVP is the qb coach / passing coach and

Studesville is the running game coach

Who decides if they will run or pass ???

Please please dont say tricky dick.

If you believe what Schonert said, Jauron has already had a big hand in setting the table. Jauron has been insistant on reducing the complexity of the offense.

If you believe what Jason Peters said, then the Bills play book that Schonert was using was already markedly smaller than the one the Eagles use.

AVP and Studesville may not have a lot of options.

"What do you think? It's 1st and 10."

"Flip the coin, man."

"OK. It was heads. Damn."

"Ha! We run it. Call our running play."

"Well, that sucked. It's 2nd and 11."

"I thought we'd execute that play better this time. It's almost like they're in our huddle. Well, flip the coin."

"Tails."

"Call the pass play."

"Damn. They had TO quadruple covered again. Nice scramble, though."

"It's 3rd and 9. Flip the coin."

"This is Skeletor speaking... you guys are getting too fancy! Dumb it down!"

"Heads."

"Call the run play. ... April, get the punter's leg uncramped quick."

:wallbash:

Riddle me this

IF AVP is the qb coach / passing coach and

Studesville is the running game coach

Who decides if they will run or pass ???

Please please dont say tricky dick.

ah - grasshopper

you have stumbled on the complete farce that our offense has become

the last time the bills used this structure without someone qualified to play referee resulted in one of the "run/pass coordinators" getting his head smashed through a wall by the other

Lets face facts

I pride myself on being one of the eternal optomists of this board.......do you know what I look forward to this year?

- Watching young guys that I know will be with this team next year go thru their learning experiences and get better....guys like Bell, Wood, Levitre, McKelvin, Maybin, Harris etc.

- Knowing that this horrible coaching staff will not be able to save its jobs and they will all be gone this time next year

- Having draft pick selections good enough to make a difference since we know this owner will not pay for the premium free agent talent.....we will only improve by better coaching and solid draft picks

My bar is set very low this next year in all honesty

why are you so sure Dick will be fired.

He is the coach when season ticket record sales were set.

He already has a 2 pronged excuse for a bad 2009 (OC gone bad and a gutted OL)

By being paid peanuts (for an NFL HC), Ralph is maximizing cash flow.

If Dick gets fired, Ralph has to pay 2 coaches- not going to happen.

Russ will come up with some flash and pizzazz (like the TO signing) to con the fans and all is well in Ralph's world.

Yeah, I am not a big Martz fan either, but the guy does have a knack for developing the passing O, something we have been missing since Bledsoes frist year in Buffalo.

I hope you are right about AVP, just not much to hang your hat on with him. If Trent had been progressing instead of regressing I feel much better about it...

Our O sucks so bad and for so long how much worse could Martz or anyone else outside of Billsville make it. i say Martz or Shanahan as O cooridnatior and then fire Dickless and replace him with either one when we are 2-7.