Weeds

Buftex

Anyone watch it? That was as sad an ending I could ever fathom... I have always had some problems with this show, but appreciate the witty dialog... but that ending was amazing... I can't say that I didn't see it coming, but I was still kind of shocked none the less...this show has become more than a tired, satrical, commentary on American values...it has become about as dark as any comedy could ever be... everything has consequences...best season of Weeds yet.... would be perfect if they could figure out how to write Kevin Nealon and Elizbeth Perkins characters out of the show...

I thought it was great..incredibly dark but still great..it's been interesting to watch the "moral compass" of the show turn into darkest character of them all. Perkins character reminds me of Tony Soprano's sister...in a show filled with murderers and thieves, she is the least likeable..

I thought it was great..incredibly dark but still great..it's been interesting to watch the "moral compass" of the show turn into darkest character of them all. Perkins character reminds me of Tony Soprano's sister...in a show filled with murderers and thieves, she is the least likeable..

Funny, a few weeks ago, my girlfriend and I were talking about how this series would eventually end...we both feel sure that it is going to end up back in Agrestic, with the original cast (Hailia James, Conrad, etc)...my gf suggested that Shane would murder his entire family...

Just watched it last night and I agree with you, great episode. You knew Guillermo couldn't be trusted, that was obvious. And you could feel something about to happen when Nancy and Pilar were by the pool, but I didn't see that coming! And Shane had little or no reaction, although the "previously on Weeds" beginning did show Shane when he was hanging out with the body guard. So, I think he's numb to a lot of this stuff. And what about Andy running out on his woman, that was classic!

my gf suggested that Shane would murder his entire family...

I like dark..but, I hope it doesn't get that dark..

And what about Andy running out on his woman, that was classic!

especially after two weeks of hearing about how much he loves her!! :sick::nana:

Just watched it last night and I agree with you, great episode. You knew Guillermo couldn't be trusted, that was obvious. And you could feel something about to happen when Nancy and Pilar were by the pool, but I didn't see that coming! And Shane had little or no reaction, although the "previously on Weeds" beginning did show Shane when he was hanging out with the body guard. So, I think he's numb to a lot of this stuff. And what about Andy running out on his woman, that was classic!

They have been kind of leading up to something happening with Shane all season...unfortunately his story line (good, smart kid going bad, mainly due, in large part, to horrendous parenting) is all too common in the real world...

They haven't shown Weeds down here for over a year.

Can anyone tell me what happened??

If you haven't watched this past season, it is almost too hard to explain...PM me if you are interested in copies of the past season...I will say, the season was kind of strange, but I liked it...and the ending was kind of chilling, in a classic Sopranos kind of way...Nancy Botwin's luck is running out...